Unable to connect, retrying...
BTC market analysis powered by machine learning
Search for RSS feeds

Cyber Max

OK time to update this. I’ve been on here for over 2 ½ years and I have over 4700! followers so I think its safe to say I’m not new around here anymore. First off I want to say thanks to everyone who follows me as well as those who just stop by. I never knew there were so many people I could relate to on the internet but there it is. A few notes. 1. I’m trying to keep this safe for work but I do occasionally post NSFW things. Rarely but sorry if they pop up at work in advance. 2. I used to get a lot of probably well deserved flak for spamming the reblog too much. To that I say meh. However I do now use a que so that should be at least less of an issue. I honestly didn’t use it because I didn’t have the time. Please keep in mind I try to reblog the maximum 250 things a day and its sometimes really hard to find that many things that I think are worthy of reblogging. Honestly the que has made it easier to maintain this blog in some ways and harder in others. 3. As you can see from #2 I tend to ramble. 4. According to my counter(see below) only about 47% of the people who visit me are from the US. Maybe 60% are from countries that use English as a first language. To the other 40% thank you for following my blog and I’m sorry I only know English or else I would like and reblog more things in other languages. That’s the beauty of tumblr though. You only need pretty or interesting pictures to catch my notice. 5. Again sorry for rambling. 6. If I don’t follow you back it’s nothing personal. As is I follow over 2,500 blogs so my dashboard is usually clogged to say the least. 7. Again thank you all very much for liking my blog. I wish you all the best. (Added the flag counter 2/12/14. I’m just curious to see how many people visit me and where they are from.)(I’m happy to report as of 2/12/15 I have been visited around 63,000 times. I have no words.)

Feed:

Photo

OK time to update this. I’ve been on here for over 2 ½ years and I have over 4700! followers so I think its safe to say I’m not new around here anymore. First off I want to say thanks to everyone who follows me as well as those who just stop by. I never knew there were so many people I could relate to on the internet but there it is. A few notes. 1. I’m trying to keep this safe for work but I do occasionally post NSFW things. Rarely but sorry if they pop up at work in advance. 2. I used to get a lot of probably well deserved flak for spamming the reblog too much. To that I say meh. However I do now use a que so that should be at least less of an issue. I honestly didn’t use it because I didn’t have the time. Please keep in mind I try to reblog the maximum 250 things a day and its sometimes really hard to find that many things that I think are worthy of reblogging. Honestly the que has made it easier to maintain this blog in some ways and harder in others. 3. As you can see from #2 I tend to ramble. 4. According to my counter(see below) only about 47% of the people who visit me are from the US. Maybe 60% are from countries that use English as a first language. To the other 40% thank you for following my blog and I’m sorry I only know English or else I would like and reblog more things in other languages. That’s the beauty of tumblr though. You only need pretty or interesting pictures to catch my notice. 5. Again sorry for rambling. 6. If I don’t follow you back it’s nothing personal. As is I follow over 2,500 blogs so my dashboard is usually clogged to say the least. 7. Again thank you all very much for liking my blog. I wish you all the best. (Added the flag counter 2/12/14. I’m just curious to see how many people visit me and where they are from.)(I’m happy to report as of 2/12/15 I have been visited around 63,000 times. I have no words.)

https://cybermax.tumblr.com/post/625914771441598464

Photo

OK time to update this. I’ve been on here for over 2 ½ years and I have over 4700! followers so I think its safe to say I’m not new around here anymore. First off I want to say thanks to everyone who follows me as well as those who just stop by. I never knew there were so many people I could relate to on the internet but there it is. A few notes. 1. I’m trying to keep this safe for work but I do occasionally post NSFW things. Rarely but sorry if they pop up at work in advance. 2. I used to get a lot of probably well deserved flak for spamming the reblog too much. To that I say meh. However I do now use a que so that should be at least less of an issue. I honestly didn’t use it because I didn’t have the time. Please keep in mind I try to reblog the maximum 250 things a day and its sometimes really hard to find that many things that I think are worthy of reblogging. Honestly the que has made it easier to maintain this blog in some ways and harder in others. 3. As you can see from #2 I tend to ramble. 4. According to my counter(see below) only about 47% of the people who visit me are from the US. Maybe 60% are from countries that use English as a first language. To the other 40% thank you for following my blog and I’m sorry I only know English or else I would like and reblog more things in other languages. That’s the beauty of tumblr though. You only need pretty or interesting pictures to catch my notice. 5. Again sorry for rambling. 6. If I don’t follow you back it’s nothing personal. As is I follow over 2,500 blogs so my dashboard is usually clogged to say the least. 7. Again thank you all very much for liking my blog. I wish you all the best. (Added the flag counter 2/12/14. I’m just curious to see how many people visit me and where they are from.)(I’m happy to report as of 2/12/15 I have been visited around 63,000 times. I have no words.)

https://cybermax.tumblr.com/post/625875435487674368

Photo

OK time to update this. I’ve been on here for over 2 ½ years and I have over 4700! followers so I think its safe to say I’m not new around here anymore. First off I want to say thanks to everyone who follows me as well as those who just stop by. I never knew there were so many people I could relate to on the internet but there it is. A few notes. 1. I’m trying to keep this safe for work but I do occasionally post NSFW things. Rarely but sorry if they pop up at work in advance. 2. I used to get a lot of probably well deserved flak for spamming the reblog too much. To that I say meh. However I do now use a que so that should be at least less of an issue. I honestly didn’t use it because I didn’t have the time. Please keep in mind I try to reblog the maximum 250 things a day and its sometimes really hard to find that many things that I think are worthy of reblogging. Honestly the que has made it easier to maintain this blog in some ways and harder in others. 3. As you can see from #2 I tend to ramble. 4. According to my counter(see below) only about 47% of the people who visit me are from the US. Maybe 60% are from countries that use English as a first language. To the other 40% thank you for following my blog and I’m sorry I only know English or else I would like and reblog more things in other languages. That’s the beauty of tumblr though. You only need pretty or interesting pictures to catch my notice. 5. Again sorry for rambling. 6. If I don’t follow you back it’s nothing personal. As is I follow over 2,500 blogs so my dashboard is usually clogged to say the least. 7. Again thank you all very much for liking my blog. I wish you all the best. (Added the flag counter 2/12/14. I’m just curious to see how many people visit me and where they are from.)(I’m happy to report as of 2/12/15 I have been visited around 63,000 times. I have no words.)

https://cybermax.tumblr.com/post/625871791778414592