International Education Studies (IES) is an international,
double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal indexed by EBSCOhost,
ERA, ERIC, Gale, Google Scholar, Lockss, Open J-Gate, PKP Open
Archives Harvester, ProQuest, Ulrich's, Universe Digital Library and
other databases. This journal is published monthly by the Canadian
Center of Science and Education in both print and online versions. The
online version is free to access and download. The journal publishes
original research papers, case reports, and review articles.
Publication includes the following topics:
• Education method, education policy and education development;
• Educational technology and educational psychology;
• Special education and cross-cultural education;
• Educational leadership, educational administration and
• Training, teaching and learning.